2007/10/25

Lady Monster - Podcast

from Lady Monster blog:
I was on the MasturbaTour 2006 with Ministry and the Revolting Cocks for the California dates. Every time I saw Raven, I would at first feel intimidated, then feel his warmth and want to just melt into him. He was genuine, a gentleman and a bad ass. I was amazed by him, how much he gave, how much he put out. Al Jourgensen usually brings in really incredible people on his tour, and Raven was no exception - talent and personality-wise. I am very fortunate to have that time with that crew, and became very fond of Raven, especially his relentless MySpace bulletins. I miss him.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I had a special broadcast on October 23 - from 10pm to Midnight, and dedicated it to the memory of Paul Raven.

CLICK HERE TO GO TO LADY MONSTER BLOG


Lady Monster myspace
http://www.myspace.com/lady_monster

Pirate Cat Radio 87.9fm
http://www.piratecatradio.com/


from Ministry myspace:
I had a dream about Raven last night, being on the tour again, hanging out, reliving the moments of drinking, rocking out, shooting the shit. It was a good dream.
Every time I'm on MySpace, I keep expecting to see him online, posting a bulletin. I miss him.


Thank You Lady Monster!