2007/10/21

Reza Udhin myspace blog post

Sunday, October 21, 2007
Raven RIP
Today I found out that my good friend Paul Raven passed away early this morning.

Paul was a very amazing man, who I loved and trusted very much. He always had great ideas, ventures and always looked out for me, as if I were a little brother to him.

I was very fortunate to be in contact with him several times in his last week and I had great conversations with him, we laughed and joked, which was an integral part of his personality.

We had so much more to do, especially with his own personal project Mob Research, which I know he was extremely excited about.

I don't know what more to say, as this is such an unexpected happening for me, as we were only talking a short time ago.. I can't believe he is gone.

Paul will be greatly missed by music fans, friends and mostly his family; his bands will miss him terribly.. He was a great man and a unique bass player who has died at such a tragically early age.

Love to you brother.. I miss you.

Reza

Reza Udhin (Killing Joke, Inertia) myspace:
http://www.myspace.com/inertiareza